Innisfree Derma Formula Skin Barrier Cream
Regular price $25.89
A skin-loving cream that fortifies it's barrier with ceramides and the antioxidant-rich Jeju green tea. Contents: 50mL.
- Formulated with natural green tea ceramide extracted from rich unsaturated fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid, etc.) of rare green tea seeds harvested only once a year reinforces the skin barrier and forms a moist water layer.
- With a formula of 3% of ceramides, this important ingredient protects the skin and reinforces the barrier by thoroughly nourishing fragile skin for a strong skin barrier with deep hydration.
- The rich, high-density cream formula smoothly fits the skin as soon as it is applied, making the skin healthy with a powerful and rich sensation in just a single touch.
- Safe for all skin types including Sensitive Skin!
- Innisfree Green Tea Story: The Green Tea fields that Innisfree owns and operates on the pure environment of Jeju Island are USDA organic-certified. They've created a proprietary extraction method where freshly picked leaves are immediately steamed and put through a patented process during which only the best parts of the leaves are extracted – all within one hour. The result is a Green Tea Extract naturally infused with high amounts of anti-oxidants, amino acids, minerals and vitamins that provides healthy moisture to all skin types.
As the cream step of your skincare routine, apply a moderate amount to face and pat in to enhance absorption.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Glycerine, Butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, C14-22 alcohols, Hydroxypropyl Bislauramide MEA, Stearic Acid, Ceramide NP, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Phytosphingosine, Orchid, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated lecithin, Cholesterol, Glucose, Palmitic Acid, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexanediol, Sorbitan isostearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA